1. Cobol compiler should be installed on the system with a valid license key.(net express).Here COBOL compiler path is
2. Temporary folder has to create on drive with any name .Here we have created “tempfolder”,in E drive.
3.Here ps _home is E:\PT8.49HR
Steps to Compile Cobol
1.Go to PS Home
2. Take backup of the current CBLBINA folder which is in PS HOME by renaming it CBLBINA
3.Open CMD (command line )
Change directories to \Setup
4. Set up two environment variables, PS_HOME and COBROOT
set COBROOT= E:\netexpress\Base
5. Compile the cobol by following command.
cblbld E: \tempfolder
6.Wait for files to be compiled.
7.COBOL will compile successfully.